Friday, January 4, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

It's been quite some time since I last blogged. Been busy with work, studies & life. But who doesn't?

I had my exams last month. It was better than last sitting, but still find it super tough. Hope I'll pass. Still have some other education targets to meet. Long way to go!

Back from my exams, life is even tougher. Juggling my time between settling works & guiding new people in the department. Good thing I was on a semester break & my students also have finished their exams. So I have free nights to spend settling office work! (i know, it sounds super pathetic)

Yeah, in my last posts, I know I wanted to use my semester break to do a lot of things: trying new recipes, learning languages & reading novels to name a few. Well, I spent my time mostly doing something else with my family. But I guess nothing is better than that, right? =)

I have also planned and work on preparations for my holiday, one at a time. I am eager to go! Yet there are a lot of things to settle 1st. Mostly work-related. The need for the flights & my stay there are almost settled. Think I should do some to-do list for my bro to review before I get too comfortable, though. He's the travel expert. =)

Oh, i need to go smoewhere. Will be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment