Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time Spent Doing Nothing is a Time Well Spent =)

Excited to get myself writing (or more towards afraid that my writing mood will fly away), I decide to write again, though nothing much to be shared today. The day started off with my head feeling dizzy, forcing myself to write essay for my P1 Governance, Risk & Ethics paper, only to find my niece come to me, and do drawings (or I should just say doodling) of her own 3 pages! Gag, there goes my essay, decided to doodle with her instead. And yesterday I did mention that my dad want to bring me for a walk early in the morning. Plan was changed, we went out at about 10 a.m., bringin my niece together to Taman Jaya. It has been a long time since I last went to any parks, so it feels good to be back to place with many trees. Brings back my memories when I was studying in Cyberjaya time. Infact, it feels good to actually have a nice stroll with my family. My niece, being so aggressive, was running all the way, without falling (and she's only 1 year 10 months! =) Doing these and spending my time home all day long today makes me think that, really, a time not-spent doing things is actually a time well-spent. I use my time today to have small talks with my dad, entertaining (or rather being entertained by) my niece, feeling relaxed and fresher towards the night. I decided that if I am to start studying again, it would be tomorrow onwards. I was thinking of starting "The Hobbit", but I decided to postpone it, as I know I have a novel-holic problem. Non-stop reading. Better start my studying first, then only I'll look into the novel. But am more than sure that it's going to be a very awesome story! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment